200 h Hatha Vinyasa Yoga training course online
200 h Hatha Vinyasa Yoga On line
Cost € 1,200
You are so much more than your body, mind and spirit.
The path to become certified as a yoga teacher is not just acquiring knowledge and techniques, or improving one's practice and obtaining a certificate, but it is an important moment in the life of those who choose to deepen this discipline driven by profound motivations, sometimes not right away. clear but guiding us to go beyond physical practice and integrate it Yoga inside and outside the appettino.
The course lasts 200 hours because it is the minimum requirement to have a teaching certification with Yoga Alliance. Online the contents will be diluted over time to give more flexibility and time to metabolize the topics.
But the path is a journey within the self to get to know each other more deeply and question some preconceptions that we think are ours but perhaps have simply been acquired in our habits.
The course includes:
- More 36 hours of practice classes of Vinyasa sequences, Hatha, Viny yoga, Prenatal Yoga, Yin Yoga and Ashtanga
- Explanation and practice of pranayama, mantra and meditation
- Introduction to different styles of Yoga (Ashtanga, Restorative, Yin, Viny Yoga)
- Teaching and practice of mudras and bandhas and shatkarma
- Guide and accompaniment towards the inner and outer personal transformation that awaits you
- Teaching about subtle bodies and energies, the layers of yoga, klesha, practical body, Chakras etc.
- History and philosophy of yoga: from the origins to sacred texts, yoga currents e schools of thought,
- Reading of the Yoga Sutra and in-depth study of the classical texts
- Teaching, methodologies, alignment, benefits and contraindications of at least 60 asanas
- Methodology of teaching yoga through practice and adaptation to the various conditions of the students
- Creating a sequence and the ability to verbally lead a 75-minute class
- Peculiarities to become a Hatha Vinyasa Yoga master
- Anatomy and physiology of Yoga
- Analysis of the various particular conditions of the practitioner and how to introduce safe variations
- Professional development and marketing of Yoga for those who want to make it their profession
- Ethical development of Yoga with i principles of Yoga Alliance
- Insights into topics that will interest the group